~~~~~~Randy Pausch~~~~~~

The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.

Consistent practice equals consistent progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dead Last Finish is greater than Did Not Finish which greatly trumps Did Not Start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, February 16, 2008

What I am reading...

I just ordered Brain Training for Runners from Amazon.

While I am waiting for that I am reading two books I found at Legible Leftovers. The first one is The New Competitive Runner's Handbook by Bob Glover. The Second on is The Injured Runner's Training Book also by Bob Glover.

I have, of course, just finished reading Body for LIFE by Bill Phillips. I would really like to read Eating for LIFE but I don't want to buy it since there is probably very little in it I can or will eat!

I have The Menopause Diet by Larrian Gillespie on hold at the library. It is supposed to have some good ideas for "mini" meals in it.

No comments: