~~~~~~Randy Pausch~~~~~~

The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.

Consistent practice equals consistent progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dead Last Finish is greater than Did Not Finish which greatly trumps Did Not Start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Menu for Jan 28th to Feb 10th

Maybe if I start posting them here I will follow them, LOL...

Monday Jan 28th - Lentil Taco on blue corn shells with mashed sweet potatoes

Tuesday Jan 29th - Baked Salmon with Miso Dill Sauce, Israeli couscous and some kind of veggie

Wednesday Jan 30th - Silken Tofu "cream" sauce with ground buffalo and mixed veggies over egg noodles

Thursday Jan 31st - Pancakes

Friday Feb 1st - Fettuccine with Red Lentil Sauce from Vegan Planet

Saturday Feb 2nd - Boca Burgers, fries and baby carrots

Sunday Feb 3rd - Tuna and boiled egg Pan Ba gnat

Monday Feb 4th - Lentil Tacos (I know we have that down twice but I have A LOT of taco shells!)

Tuesday Feb 5th - Veggie Lazagne with Cashew Spinach "Ricotta"

Wednesday Feb 6th - Chili (or as K calls it... bean soup!)

Thursday Feb 7th - Shrimp and Goat Cheese Enchilladas with green chili sauce

Friday Feb 8th - Pasta (of some kind??)

Saturday Feb 9th - leftovers (lazagne, chili and pasta will have leftovers)

Sunday Feb 10th - Pizza, pepperoni and mozzarella for the boys and roasted red pepper and goat cheese for me.

As you can tell by some of the meals planned. I have discovered I can tolerate goat's milk cheese! That has made me very happy. My food budget isn't happy but I am! LOL

No comments: