~~~~~~Randy Pausch~~~~~~

The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.

Consistent practice equals consistent progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dead Last Finish is greater than Did Not Finish which greatly trumps Did Not Start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, February 11, 2008

Body For Life

Weight Watchers is not working out for me very well right now. I am having difficulty balancing my protein and carb needs with the point system. So I have decided to give Body For Life a try.

Here are a few links that might be helpful.

Body For Life

The Body-for-LIFE Vegetarian FAQ (not corporate site)

BFL Vegetarian Yahoo Group

BFL Women's Yahoo Group

Another Women's Only Yahoo Group

Hussman Fitness
I haven't had a chance to play on this one much but it looks awesome and I bet you can guess what I will be doing after i finish typing in this little box!

No comments: