~~~~~~Randy Pausch~~~~~~

The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.

Consistent practice equals consistent progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dead Last Finish is greater than Did Not Finish which greatly trumps Did Not Start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Couch 2 5K

I have decided to do the Couch to 5K program from CoolRunning.

Some of you are ROTFL right now. Since this is a family blog I won't type what I am thinking! LOL :)...

Some of you are wondering if I am nuts...

Well, I might be nuts but it wouldn't be the first time I was ever accused of that! LOL.

It is a nine week program but since I have never jogged before I will probably extend it to 18 weeks. We will see as I go.

For anyone that wants to play along please feel free to lace up your running shoes and get going. Here are a few links to help you.

MP3 podcasts that correspond to each training week.

Printer friendly plan...Go ahead and print it...You know you want to!

Cool Running for New Runners

No comments: