~~~~~~Randy Pausch~~~~~~

The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.

Consistent practice equals consistent progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dead Last Finish is greater than Did Not Finish which greatly trumps Did Not Start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, February 16, 2008

BFL Workout - Week1

I have evidently neglected to post my workout plan!

This is last week's plan (week 1)

This week is 2 days upper body and 1 day lower body. My cardio differs from what is outlined in the book since I am also training for a 5K.

My Upper Body Workout (Sunday and Thursday):

Chest - Dumbbell Press on the Ball (Sunday 8lbs., Thursday 10lbs.)
Shoulders - Side Raises (5lbs.)
Back - One Arm Dumbbell Row (Sunday 8lbs., Thursday 10lbs.)
Triceps - Kickbacks (8lbs.)
Biceps - Dumbbell Curl (10lbs.)

My Lower Body Workout (Tuesday):

Quads - Squats
Hamstrings - Lunge
Calves - Standing Calf Raises
Abs - Clamshell Crunch with the Ball

My Cardio Workout:

All done on the gazelle with timed sprints.

3 minute warm up, 30 second sprint, 90 sec regular, 45 second sprint, 90 second regular, repeat for 20 minutes minimum ending with 3 minute cool down.

No comments: