~~~~~~Randy Pausch~~~~~~

The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.

Consistent practice equals consistent progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dead Last Finish is greater than Did Not Finish which greatly trumps Did Not Start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, February 21, 2008

NRoL4W - Day 2

Today is a rest day so no weights today. After the boys go to bed I will be running as long as the weather is good. I am in Week 2 of the running plan. I am doing it on the Gazelle. I have decided that the middle day, which is today, I will run for real using the previous weeks interval times. I don't think my knees are quite ready for running for real everyday yet.

I really don't feel much of yesterday's workout with the exception of the prone jackknife. However, I am STILL feeling the Plie Squats From Hell that I did on Monday. I have a feeling the lunges I am supposed to do tomorrow will be pathetic. I was never good at doing lunges anyways. Perhaps it is because I can't think of anything nice to say about them EVER. I am fairly positive I would prefer to do more jackknives than lunges. But, alas, they work different areas so I can't justify it! LOL

I am not really looking too hard at my eating at the moment. I am eating really good, healthy stuff and I am finally starting to feel better but I am not watching my protein much right now. I am going to start tomorrow though.

My make ahead dishes for the next few days are:

1. Avocado Hummus (I posted the recipe already)
2. Quinoa Tabbuleh (Will post the recipe soon)
3. Egg cups with Breakfast meatballs - The idea is similar to an inside out scotch egg. (I will post the recipe if they are edible
4. More Baked Oatmeal (I posted the recipe already)

Dinner tonight will be Orange Sesame Glazed Chicken Breast, baked Spaghetti Squash with sesame soy dressing and green beans.

No comments: