~~~~~~Randy Pausch~~~~~~

The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.

Consistent practice equals consistent progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dead Last Finish is greater than Did Not Finish which greatly trumps Did Not Start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Body for LIFE Drop Out am I

I am a BFL drop out :(

I have tried to come to terms with the program. I just can't keep up with the diet part of it. If find it way to limiting and I am starting to get sick because of it.

I feel a little bad about quitting so soon but at the same time I don't want to spend another few weeks on something I hate or that causes me so much stress.

I have spent the entire day researching and my brain hurts. BFL seemed so easy on the surface and then after making all the alterations to the program that I needed to make it ended up looking nothing like BFL! LOL

I am the kind of person that needs a program to follow, book to guide me or slave driver standing over me! LOL However, I also have gotten very good at reading my body and I know I can't continue much longer doing what I am doing and eating the way I am eating.

You will likely see posts on The New Rules of Lifting for Women soon. I just read it cover to cover and I did not once read something that I could not do. The author is even supportive of vegetarian and vegan diets. Not that I am either but that is in contrast to BFL which is not veg*an friendly.

No comments: