~~~~~~Randy Pausch~~~~~~

The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.

Consistent practice equals consistent progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dead Last Finish is greater than Did Not Finish which greatly trumps Did Not Start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, February 11, 2008

BFL - Day 1

The fact that I started today and stuck with what I planned made today a success.

However, my plan was a little off and I have learned a few things from today. First I have to remember my water when I am working out. Mornings are just not my thing and working out half awake is what happened today. I had to quit three reps shy of completing today. I tried to go back and finish but I just couldn't. I have a better plan in place for next time and there won't be a problem, hopefully.

Seeing that I eat very little meat and I can't have any dairy, the eating portion of the program is just a tad more difficult than it would normally be. I am using the Nutrition Tracker on Spark People to try to keep track of things. Today was spot on for the carbs but heavy on fat and light on protein. I also started the day with a Lara Bar so that is easily explainable.

I was supposed to take my measurements today but I completely forgot. That's not entirely true. I had dinner guests and it kept getting pushed back so I will do it tomorrow. Who knows maybe I will even risk damage to my camera and take a before picture! LOL

Food Log:
Breakfast - Soy nuts, Larabar
Lunch - Pasta Salad with Salmon
Snack - Protein shake with soy milk
Dinner - Vegan Stuffed Shells and salad

No comments: