~~~~~~Randy Pausch~~~~~~

The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.

Consistent practice equals consistent progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dead Last Finish is greater than Did Not Finish which greatly trumps Did Not Start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, February 14, 2008

BFL - Day 4

Day 4 was a bit tough. Not specifically BFL related though.

I had an asthma attack in the morning and I had to use my inhaler twice. When the medicine wore off I crashed and could not get off the sofa for 3 hours. Which is why I don't like taking that crap!!!!!

I ended up grabbing the only thing I could find for a snack which was cashews and chocolate. Not the best choice but other than the fat content in the cashews it wasn't that bad. The chocolate was semi sweet and dairy free. The final damage was definitely less then what Spark People figured. I am discovering that if I am going to use Spark People I am going to have to start entering and saving my own foods. Some of the entries on there are WAAAY off.

I did get my cardio and stretching in last night. I just can't get cardio done in the morning.

Food log:
Breakfast - Cherios and soy milk
Lunch - left over vegan stuffed shells, 1 slice whole wheat bread, 1 Tbsp soy cream cheese
Snack - Cashews and Chocolate :(
Dinner - Boca burger on whole wheat bun, blue potato chips and carrots
Snack - Protein shake with blueberries

No comments: