~~~~~~Randy Pausch~~~~~~

The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.

Consistent practice equals consistent progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dead Last Finish is greater than Did Not Finish which greatly trumps Did Not Start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, February 25, 2008

Body Fat Calculator

Runner's World has a Body Fat Calculator. I really am not sure about it though. It says I have 28% body fat and I really expected it to be higher. Who knows, maybe it is right. Try it out for yourself.

Here is another one.

Here is another one.
This one seems the most accurate. It was very close to what I expected.

The first one was much lower than I expected (28%), the second one was much higher than I expected (53%) and the third on was JUUST right (41%). Sorry I couldn't resist the Goldilocks reference. I was expecting the mid to upper 30s so 41% seems about right.

No comments: