~~~~~~Randy Pausch~~~~~~

The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.

Consistent practice equals consistent progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dead Last Finish is greater than Did Not Finish which greatly trumps Did Not Start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, February 16, 2008

BFL - Day 7

I haven't done any exercise today but I will probably do some cardio tonight. I am trying to baby my knee until my leg workout tomorrow but I think at this point cardio may be more important than getting all the way through the weight workout since I have so much fat to lose.

My eating has been pretty crazy today. I went grocery shopping which can take 5 or 6 hours around here. I have to go to 5 different stores to find everything I need AND be able to afford it. Which would be why I only do it every two or three weeks. I still need to hit Walmart and the produce market!!

I am playing around with my recipe for Baked Oatmeal to try and make it more BFL friendly. If it turns out edible I will post it. Right now it is high in carbs, including sugar. I have a few ideas. We MUST have grab and go breakfast ideas around here and the protein shake in the morning is not setting well with me!!!! My poor family will once again be guinea pigs!

The small frequent meals have definitely affected my ability to eat a lot at once. (Which is a good thing!!) Now if I could just remember this when I dish out dinner!

No comments: