~~~~~~Randy Pausch~~~~~~

The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.

Consistent practice equals consistent progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dead Last Finish is greater than Did Not Finish which greatly trumps Did Not Start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Breakfast
tea with sugar (2/2)
granola (3/5)

I am guessing on the points for this. I don't have the package anymore but it is mostly oats, there is a little coconut, no nuts and a few tiny pieces of strawberry.

Well I am not finishing my ood log today. I just don't have the energy to look up the points.

We had taco bell for lunch and I would guess I used 10 points

Dinner was a hard boiled egg, avocado and bacon sandwich. and some green bean chips from Whole Foods. That was probably more points than I should have had all day!!!

There will be no exercise for me for a couple of days since I hurt my knee last night. But I OD'd on MSM so I should be on the mend soon. I also got a cortisone shot in my foot for my heel spur and the stupid thing hurts more now than it has in a week. That is supposedly normal though so I will deal. My next run isn't until Thursday. If I am still feeling it then we will bike instead.

No comments: