~~~~~~Randy Pausch~~~~~~

The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.

Consistent practice equals consistent progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dead Last Finish is greater than Did Not Finish which greatly trumps Did Not Start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, May 2, 2008

NROL Fat Loss 1 Workout B6

Today I finished up Fat Loss 1. I really did not want to do this workout today. I got some new toys (kettlebells) and I really wanted to play with them instead. But I did it and I am glad. I had an awesome workout. I ditched the stopwatch though. I finally figured out that was what was irritating me about these workouts. I really hate stalking the clock. Since this was the last workout and the rest times were only 45 seconds I just went as quickly as I could. I probably rested less than 45 seconds in the beginning. I worked up more of a sweat today than in any other NROL or NROL4W workout yet! Since the focus is fat loss I figure I will keep working like this, once my focus changes I will stalk the clock once more! :)

Today's Workout:

Push-ups from kneew
9/6/8

Deadlift
3X10 @97lbs

DB Incline Bench Press
3X10 @ 17e

BSS
3X10 w/ BW

Pullover
3X10 @ 20lbs

Rom Deadlift
3X10 @62lbs

Russian Twist
2X10 @ 10, 1X10 @ 5

No comments: