~~~~~~Randy Pausch~~~~~~

The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.

Consistent practice equals consistent progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dead Last Finish is greater than Did Not Finish which greatly trumps Did Not Start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Warp Speed Day 9

Stupid Apple!!! I was doing well on carbs until I ate that stupid apple. Oh well, not the end of the world. I have not hit 10% carb ONCE yet. Part of my problem, other than that stupid apple, is that I like higher carb veggies/fruits. I have cut down my tomatoes on my salad as far as I am willing to. If that impacts my results than so be it. Now, the stupid apple is another story. I don't even like stupid apples that much but I wanted something different. What I wanted was the last of the pineapple but I knew that was not the best choice. I thought the stupid apple was better but now I am not so sure! Today I felt a little hungry, about what I expected to feel. So tomorrow I will stick with the same meal plan. But I will definitely skip that STUPID APPLE!

Here are today's numbers.

1692/72.7/95.2/160.2 39% fat, 23% carb, 38% prot

Today was a cardio day. We increased the number of intervals today but it was no biggie. I may actually be starting to not hate cardio as much. Don't get me wrong, it still sucks but it is beginning to grow on me.

No comments: