~~~~~~Randy Pausch~~~~~~

The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.

Consistent practice equals consistent progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dead Last Finish is greater than Did Not Finish which greatly trumps Did Not Start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Warp Speed Day 7

Well today is going to be rather uneventful. No workout and the only food is dinner and evening snack (that is not part of Warp Speed). I normally end a fast with a few more carbs than I would typically eat so we will see how I do tonight. I haven't been craving carbs so I doubt it will be a problem. Tonights dinner is supposed to be talipia with a tahini sesame sauce.

I did a few measurements today. I am down 3 lbs for the week, 1 inch off my hips, 1 inch off my waist and 1/2 inch off each thigh.

ETA: I just ran my body fat % through Health Central and I am down 2.5% since the last time I measured it. I am finally in the thirties!

No comments: