~~~~~~Randy Pausch~~~~~~

The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.

Consistent practice equals consistent progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dead Last Finish is greater than Did Not Finish which greatly trumps Did Not Start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, May 30, 2008

Warp Speed Day 19

Weight 222.8

So perhaps my weekend of off eating wasn't so bad after all. The scale has been very friendly to me the last few days despite my workouts being sporadic. My eating has been really good though so that makes a big difference. My calories are a little low but my macros have been where they need to be.

My workout went great today! I was beat by the end of it. No intervals today. I may try to add them back next week. My knee is feeling better but I don't want to push anything right now!!

For food I have decided that I am just going to estimate carbs. My goal is to stay below 50g total carbs. I know my calories are lower than they should be but I am eating when I am hungry! At this point, I am sure I have deviated from the original meal plans but I hate forcing myself to eat. I am just going to do what feels right and as long as I continue to lose I will keep doing it.

No comments: