~~~~~~Randy Pausch~~~~~~

The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.

Consistent practice equals consistent progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dead Last Finish is greater than Did Not Finish which greatly trumps Did Not Start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Warp Speed Day 11

I am taking today off. I am very sore and my back keeps cramping up. Definitely a sign I need to rest. I am kinda bummed because I know I won't be able to workout on Saturday at all because I will be at a convention all day. I will do Saturday's cardio on Sunday but there is no way I can make up today!!

I am getting really tired of checking my sheet to find out what I can eat!! I hope that I have it memorized by next week.

I am planning to continue the diet portion after WSFL is over. I will increase the calories some by adding more fruits and veggies and maybe an occasional starch.

I have been tracking my weights daily. From here on out I will post my weight at the beginning of each entry. Here are the last 11 days.

Day 1 - 230.2
Day 2 - 229.6 (-.6)
Day 3 - 228.2 (-1.4, total -2)
Day 4 - 228.2 (no change, total -2)
Day 5 - 227.0 (-1.2, total -3.2)
Day 6 - 227.2 (+.2, total -3)
Day 7 - 227.2 (no change, total -3)
Day 8 - 226.0 (-1.2, total -4.2)
Day 9 - 226.8 (+.8, total -3.4)
Day 10 - 225.8 (-1, total -4.4
Day 11 - 225.6 (-.2, total -4.6)

No comments: