~~~~~~Randy Pausch~~~~~~

The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.

Consistent practice equals consistent progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dead Last Finish is greater than Did Not Finish which greatly trumps Did Not Start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

15 minute improptu workout and new program

Time: 10:30pm

What: My fat A$$

Where: Sitting on the sofa

Yes, that was the scenario. Today was a bit busy with K's psychiatry appointment so I never got in my workout. So at 10:30 I, all of a sudden, decided to go toss around the kettlebell for as long as I could manage. That was only 15 minutes BUT that was 15 minutes straight with only short pauses to get a drink of water.

So there I was, doing kettlebell swings and high pulls in jeans and a dress shirt. I AM one of those people that I make fun of! LOL

Now about this new program...

I got Warp Speed Fat Loss today. (Please tell me I am not the only freak out there that gets stuff like this for Mother's Day!) I am quite excited to start it on Monday. I need a few days to work out the grocery list and plan food so Monday it is. I looked over everything today and I am thrilled with the way it looks. It is going to KICK MY A$$! I am going to have to be extra committed to get in the cardio. I HATE SS cardio with a deep seated passion but the bulk of the cardio is interval. I wonder if I can incorporate kettlebells into the cardio somehow. Maybe with a really light bell????

After the next 28 days of hell :) I will return to NROL4W.

No comments: