~~~~~~Randy Pausch~~~~~~

The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.

Consistent practice equals consistent progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dead Last Finish is greater than Did Not Finish which greatly trumps Did Not Start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, May 16, 2008

Warp Speed Day 4

My food got thrown off a bit today. I ended up, unexpectedly, having to eat lunch out. I think I did okay though.

This evening was a bit tough. I was very tired and my kids were not cooperating with my headache! I'm not really sure I can blame all of that on WS diet though. Living with a bi-polar 7 year old can be trying at the best of times!!

I almost didn't get my workout in today. I was supposed to do it in the morning but instead I sat at Tires Plus (actually we walked around Target, the car was at Tires Plus!). After school work and the neighborhood kids hanging out it was 6 before I was able to do anything.

Here is todays food.

9:30 – Breakfast

1 cup Lite Soy Milk

1 scoop PP

½ cu p blueberries


12:00 – Lunch – Applebee’s

Talapia

Salad with grape tomatoes and cucs

Steamed Broccoli and yellow squash


3:00 – Snack

1 cup skim milk

1 cup crushed ice

1 scoop PP

1 large Tbsp Matcha Powder

6 Almonds


6:00 – Workout

3 Tbsp Liquid Protein, in water


7:30 – Dinner

8 oz lean beef

½ cup broccoli

¼ cup tomato

½ cup cucs

2 cups spinach


9:00 – Snack

18 Almonds

1/3 cup frozen cherries

No comments: