~~~~~~Randy Pausch~~~~~~

The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.

Consistent practice equals consistent progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dead Last Finish is greater than Did Not Finish which greatly trumps Did Not Start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Why do I keep looking?

I am happy with throwing together a kettlebell workout everyday but I always worry that I am not covering everything I need to cover. So of course I keep looking and I keep coming back to kettlebells. Maybe I have learned my lesson this time! (Probably not! LOL)

Today I checked out Turbulence Training. They have a 21-day trail offer right now for $5. As much as I like the program, I do not see myself doing it right now. I kinda feel bad for signing up and canceling my membership in the same day but I know I won't use it. Right now that is. Down the road I will probably rejoin. It really is a cool looking program.

So my not so new New Year's Resolution is to NOT LOOK AT ANYMORE PROGRAMS until the end of summer. And for all you people out there that have just burst into laughter....#$%^ *(&!

No comments: