~~~~~~Randy Pausch~~~~~~

The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.

Consistent practice equals consistent progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dead Last Finish is greater than Did Not Finish which greatly trumps Did Not Start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Warp Speed Final Stats

Weight - 221.6

Bust - 46
Chest - 38
Waist - 41
Hips - 48.25
Thigh - 26.5

BF% 37

Since beginning Warp Speed Fat Loss I have lost 11.4 lbs of fat and gained 2.4 lbs of muscle.

About 25% of that weight loss was in the last week and I was following the TNT diet instead of WSFL. (They really are very similar.)

I am super thrilled with the results and I will continue with TNT Plan C from here on out. Technically I should be doing Plan A but I am willing to take a slower fat loss and have one day of higher carbs. I will also go back to doing intermittent fasting. I was doing it before WSFL, although I am curious to see how different it is now that I am low carb.

No comments: