~~~~~~Randy Pausch~~~~~~

The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.

Consistent practice equals consistent progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dead Last Finish is greater than Did Not Finish which greatly trumps Did Not Start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, June 6, 2008

KB Circuit

Weight - 223.4

Just when I thought I was going to avoid weight gain this month! Wishful thinking I know!!

No ladders for my workout today. I got this crazy idea to paint my kettlebells. So my 25lber is outside drying. It would probably be a bad idea to try and use it!

Today I did a circuit. Six reps each, repeated 3 times. I was aiming for 5 but 3 was all I could do!

Exercise 1 - Clean, squat, press (6 each side)
Exercise 2 - Push-ups
Exercise 3 - Underleg pass, swing (6 each leg)

No comments: