~~~~~~Randy Pausch~~~~~~

The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.

Consistent practice equals consistent progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dead Last Finish is greater than Did Not Finish which greatly trumps Did Not Start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, June 27, 2008

No witty title today

Weight 223.0

Wednesday's workout


Incline single arm KB press, 25lbs, 4 sets of 8 reps each side
3pt. KB rows, 25lbs, 4 sets of 8 reps each side

Circuit of 2 handed swings and TGU for 10 minutes

Thursday was a rest day

Friday's workout

Deadlift, 112lbs, 4 sets of 6 reps

Circuit of Clean/ Squat/ Press combo and high pulls with 20lb. KB for 10 minutes

I have started keeping track of my food on Daily Plate. This food tracking thing never lasts long for me but my weight loss is non existent so I am trying to make sure I am on track. I need to take my measurements again as well. I know I have lost size on my chest so I have probably lost elsewhere as well.

Daily Plate is really easy to use and I love the pie charts. It makes it really easy to see macro ratios throughout the day.

No comments: