~~~~~~Randy Pausch~~~~~~

The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.

Consistent practice equals consistent progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dead Last Finish is greater than Did Not Finish which greatly trumps Did Not Start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, June 30, 2008

219.8

That is what the scale read today. I am quite excited. After two weeks of fluctuating at the same weight I switched up my workouts and switched to a different fasting plan and I have finally dropped below 220!

I broke up my workout and am doing the strength portion and one of the circuits in the morning and then in the evening I have been doing the other circuit. (Sometimes I set the Gymboss for tabata style and just pick random exercises for 10 or 15 minutes.)

I have also picked up the pace when I walk the dog. (Much to her dismay!) Since I am now thinking of that as part of my workout, I have been doing it more regularly. (I think she has mixed feeling about that!)

I went from the Eat Stop Eat style of fasting to a 16/8 split daily. Doing low carb, the 16/8 split has been easier to maintain!!

So there is what I did to break my plateau. Hopefully I won't have to worry about it for a while now. I would like to see the 100's by August 15th!

No comments: