~~~~~~Randy Pausch~~~~~~

The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.

Consistent practice equals consistent progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dead Last Finish is greater than Did Not Finish which greatly trumps Did Not Start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Deadlifts and Kettlebells

Weight - 223.4

I was extra motivated today!!

Deadlifts - 5 sets
8 reps w/ 102lbs
6 reps w/ 107lbs
4 reps w/ 112lbs
2 reps w/ 117lbs

Now that I am done I realize that I should have done a 5th set of 8 reps w/ 102lbs. Oh well, next time.

Kettlebells
1 set of 20 with 25lbs.
2 hand swings
single arm swings (each arm)
high pulls (each arm)

2 sets of 10 with 20lbs.
snatch (each arm)
clean and press (each side) (I only made it through 1 set of this one.)

No comments: