~~~~~~Randy Pausch~~~~~~

The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.

Consistent practice equals consistent progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dead Last Finish is greater than Did Not Finish which greatly trumps Did Not Start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Best HIIT EVER!

I did a killer HIIT workout today. I have done HIIT inthe past and never been as wiped out as I was half way through today. I started doing HIIT as Alwyn describes it in this article.

For my warm up I did 5 minutes of hula hooping and then three rounds of 1 minute heavy work and 2 minutes active rest of jump roping, followed by 5 minute cool down of more hula hoping.

It was down right brutal and fun at the same time. I have been dying to learn how to hoop and jump rope. I am so excited to be able to work those things into the HIIT I really need to do!!

Now if only summer wasn't coming. It is just barely April and it is already 85 degrees outside.

No comments: