~~~~~~Randy Pausch~~~~~~

The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.

Consistent practice equals consistent progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dead Last Finish is greater than Did Not Finish which greatly trumps Did Not Start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

NROL Fat Loss 1 Workout B4

I had a really good workout today but I was glad when it was over. I am wiped out!

Push-ups on knees - I don't normally do these on consecutive days but my routine got a bit out of whack last week. Hopefully that explains why I was not able to do as many as yesterday.
1X10, 1X6, 1X4

Deadlift - I will increase the weight by 5 or 10 lbs next time.
3X12 @92lbs

DB Incline Bench Press - I increased to 17e this time and it was perfect weight. I might toy with 20e next time since the reps are going down.
3X12 @ 17e

BSS - Still hate these! LOL I may add 5e next time. It will depend on whether or not I can balance without holding on to something.
3X12 w/ BW

Pullover - I went up to 17lbs this time. Next time I will go back up to 20.
3X12 @ 17

Rom Deadlift - Definitely going up on weight next time.
3X12 @ 62lbs

Russian Twist - My ball is still out of commission so I subbed this exercise. It was tons harder!!!
3X12 @ 5lbs.

No comments: