~~~~~~Randy Pausch~~~~~~

The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.

Consistent practice equals consistent progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dead Last Finish is greater than Did Not Finish which greatly trumps Did Not Start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

NROL Fat Loss 1 Workout A4

Push-ups on knees - I am super happy with my progress. As soon as I can do all three sets of ten I will switch to starting the set on my toes and then finishing up on my knees until I can do all of them on my knees. My goal is to be able to do 20 toe push-ups by the end of the year!
1X10, 2X6

Squats - I concentrated extra hard on engaging my glutes and hamstrings today as to take some of the pressure off my knees. I am finding these quite challenging, more so that regular squats with weight.
3X12 full squats with body weight only

Bent Row
3X12 @ 57lbs.

Hip Extension - I am getting a bit better at these but I still am no good at them!!
3X12

DB push press - I was hoping to get 3 sets with 15lbs but I still had to switch to 12s for the last set. Maybe next time!
2X12 @ 15e, 1X12 @ 12e

Step-Ups - I really felt these in my glutes today and my balance is still horrible BUT I am getting better.
1X8 w/ BW, 1X10 w/ BW

Knee Ups on bench - My ball was out of commission today so I subbed Knee ups. These are far more challenging the crunches!
2X12

No comments: