~~~~~~Randy Pausch~~~~~~

The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.

Consistent practice equals consistent progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dead Last Finish is greater than Did Not Finish which greatly trumps Did Not Start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, April 12, 2008

I suck!

I just could not get through my workout today. It totally sucked. I thought I would have a good workout too! I took an extra rest day after my strange bout of mystery fatigue on Thursday. I actually woke up yesterday and felt great but decided that since I wasn't entirely sure why I felt like total crap on Thursday I would take an extra day. So here is what I managed to finish today:

Deadlift - These were challenging but I got through them, although I wasn't totally impressed with my form on the last couple.
3X15 @ 98lbs.

DB Incline Bench Press - Still very happy with these although I did feel this more in my shoulder today then last time. Hopefully that doesn't mean I won't be able to increase weight.

BSS - I did make it through all three sets of these. I did have to use a hand to make it through the last 3 or 4 but overall I am happy with my progress on these. When I started NROL4W I couldn't even do two without hurting myself.
2X12 w/ BW, 1X10 w/ BW

Pullover
1X12 @ 20lb, 1X15 @ 20lbs

And that was it. I was not able to finish the last set of pullovers. I laid there for 5 minutes and I just couldn't stop feeling like I would puke. I finally managed to get up and make a protein shake. I feel better now but I am not going anywhere near the weights for a while! LOL

I am still trying to decide if I should finish the workout later or tomorrow or just move on to the next one. I think I will try to finish it tonight or in the morning. I already have a habit of skipping the last set....

No comments: