~~~~~~Randy Pausch~~~~~~

The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.

Consistent practice equals consistent progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dead Last Finish is greater than Did Not Finish which greatly trumps Did Not Start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, March 22, 2008

NRoL4W Stage 1 Workout B7

My workout:

Deadlift - 3X8 @ 98lbs.

Shoulder Press - 3X8 @15lbs.

Pullover 1X8 @ 20lbs., 2X8 @ 25lbs. (I finally found my max on this. Twenty-five pounds was quite a struggle. I am not sure I could have done 1 more rep.)

Split Squats 3X6 w/ BW (I will be subbing split squats for lunges for a while. I will also be adding some hip flexor exercises and stretches.)

I totally skipped abs today. By the time I figured out a lunge substitution I was worn out. I will add some abs in tomorrow to make up for it.

My eats:
My calories were much higher than they usually are. Although, technically I should be eating 2300 cal on workout days, so I guess it is okay. I was craving some major protein today, as I am sure is evident by the, insane, 225g of protein I ate today.

Spark People says:
Daily Totals 2,374cal 53g fat
254g carb
225g prot

No comments: