~~~~~~Randy Pausch~~~~~~

The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.

Consistent practice equals consistent progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dead Last Finish is greater than Did Not Finish which greatly trumps Did Not Start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Breakfast woes!

I have got to get on the ball for breakfast. I have had, for the second day in a row, a protein bar and a diet soda for breakfast. I guess it is better than nothing but, seriously, I know better. Today my goal is to finish cleaning the kitchen so I can get some breakfast baking done. I want to get some baked oatmeal and mini quiches done. I don't have any ground turkey right now so no breakfast meatballs. Those were very good though.

No comments: