~~~~~~Randy Pausch~~~~~~

The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.

Consistent practice equals consistent progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dead Last Finish is greater than Did Not Finish which greatly trumps Did Not Start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, March 8, 2008

NRoL4W Satge 1 Workout B4

Today really kicked my butt!!!

Deadlift 2X12 @ 88lbs. (My grip strength is going to get in the way of me increasing weight anymore. I am going to have to look into gloves or something.)

Shoulder Press 2X12 @ 12(e) (Why are these things so hard!!!???)

Pullover 2X12 @ 17lbs. (I had my hands positioned differently today and this exercise was tons harder. I am going to have to remember today's grip and use it next time!)

Lunge 2X12 w/ BW (Well I did all of them. It wasn't pretty but I did them. I had to stop half way through each set and rest but I finished all 24 of them. Have I mentioned how much I hate lunges?)

Swiss Ball Crunch (I didn't do these today. My core muscles are so fatigued from all the coughing I have been doing I figured this would be more counter productive than anything else.)

Food Log:
Daily Totals 2,232 cal
87 gr fat
225 gr carb
143 gr protein

Here are my totals from Spark People. My fat was high today. I probably over estimated the Olive Oil and Earth Balance I used at dinner so it probably isn't as bad as it looks. Calorie wise I did well. 2300 is my "workout day" amount and this is the first time I have even come close to reaching it.

No comments: