~~~~~~Randy Pausch~~~~~~

The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.

Consistent practice equals consistent progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dead Last Finish is greater than Did Not Finish which greatly trumps Did Not Start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, March 17, 2008

NRoL4W Stage 1 Workout B6

Food is going first today because I haven't worked out yet!

Today's Food Log

Breakfast - protein shake with blueberries and soymilk, banana

Lunch - 3.5 ounces tuna with onions and yellow mustard and 2 slices of whole wheat bread

Snack - fruit salad(pineapple, apples, grapes and strawberries)

Snack - 3 oz round steak, 1/4 cup hummus, rice crackers, cut veggies (carrots, snap peas, cauliflower and turnip root)

PWO - protein shake with soymilk and blueberries

Dinner - salmon and round steak, salad with walnuts and dried papaya, hummus and chips

Spark People Totals:
Daily Totals 1,822 cal
52g fat
195g carb
153g prot

Is it possible that I finished the day NOT eating enough carbs??? I double checked everything and it all looks right. Guess I had a pretty good day.

My workout:

Deadlift 3X10 @ 93lbs.

Shoulder Press 1X10 @ 12lbs (e), 2X10 @ 15lbs (e)

Pullover 3X10 @ 20lbs

Lunge - I didn't think it was possible....to hate lunges more than I did. But it is. I pulled a muscle on my first lunge. There has to be a substitution for these things. I simply can not do them.

Swiss Ball Crunch - Holding the position for these hurt my quad so I substituted hip up for them. Honestly I felt it was a much better workout than the swiss crunch. I have always had a problem doing crunches correctly though...

The boys and I made hula hoops today and practiced with them for about 5 minutes. Doesn't sound like long but try it sometime!!!

No comments: