~~~~~~Randy Pausch~~~~~~

The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.

Consistent practice equals consistent progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dead Last Finish is greater than Did Not Finish which greatly trumps Did Not Start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, March 2, 2008

March Goals

I didn't meet all of my February goals but that is mainly because I switched from BFL to NRoL4W half way through. I did get to both of the doctor's appointments, the boys and I have started biking, and I am in Week2 of my running program.

March Goals:

Exercise goals:
  • Continue with and stay on target with NRoL4W.
  • Complete Week 3 of my running program.
  • Work on gait training daily.
  • Continue biking with the boys.
  • Start roller blading with the boys.
Specific NRoL4W goals:
  • Increase squat weight to 75lbs.
  • Reduce push up angle to 30%
  • Increase bent row weight to 75lbs.
  • Move to the bench for step ups
  • Increase dead lift weight to 95lbs.
  • Increase shoulder press weight to 15lbs.
  • Increase pullover to 20 lbs.
  • Add weight to lunges
Food goals:
  • Start pre planning and pre cooking dinner meals, utilizing OAMC techniques and the crockpot.
  • Prepare breakfast foods in advance each week on Sundays.
  • Increase the amount of protein each day.
Goals for the end of NRoL4W Stage 1 (ends April 6th):
  • Goal weight is 205, but more importantly I would like to drop a dress size. I have a bunch of 18s teasing me in the top of my closet!
  • Reduce my BF% by 3%.
  • Reduce my over all measurements by 10"
Goals for the end of the year:
  • I want to run a 7 minute mile.
  • I want to look so hot at my hubby's Christmas party people wonder if he got remarried! LOL
  • I want to be in a size 14 and have to buy a whole new wardrobe for Christmas.
  • I want to finish the Autism Society Walk in May in under 45 minutes and I want to finish the Breast Cancer walk in October in under 30 minutes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super woman!