~~~~~~Randy Pausch~~~~~~

The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.

Consistent practice equals consistent progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dead Last Finish is greater than Did Not Finish which greatly trumps Did Not Start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Egg Wraps

Here is an alternative to wheat wraps. I have often used lettuce leaves as an alternative to wheat wraps when I am trying to cut back on carbs but they get old after a while. I have not tried making these egg wraps but they sound like an awesome alternative. If made with egg beaters, they would be a high protein, low fat, low carb wrap alternative. As soon as I find a plate that is the right shape AND will fit in my microwave I will give it a try and let you know how it works out!

No comments: