~~~~~~Randy Pausch~~~~~~

The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.

Consistent practice equals consistent progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dead Last Finish is greater than Did Not Finish which greatly trumps Did Not Start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, March 2, 2008

NRoL4W Stage 1 workout A3

Squat 1X12 w/ 30lbs, 1X12 w/ 45lbs.

Push ups 1X12 @ 45 degrees, 1X11 @ 45 degrees (no improvement from last time)

Bent Row 2X12 w/ 58 lbs. (very challenging weight, will stick with that next time)

Step up1X12 w/ 30lbs., 1X12 w/ 45lbs. (I need to find a step in between the step and the bench, I am not getting good range of motion but I am not strong enough for the bench yet.)

Prone Jackknife 2X10 with ball at the knees (I will focus on moving the ball closer to my toes as the stage progresses.)

This session kicked my butt. My rest time in between sets was longer than it should have been and I got sick to my stomache towards the end. I think I need to wait longer between eating and working out.

No comments: