~~~~~~Randy Pausch~~~~~~

The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.

Consistent practice equals consistent progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dead Last Finish is greater than Did Not Finish which greatly trumps Did Not Start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, August 1, 2008

Sixty-Five

That is how many push-ups I managed today. Not all at once but as part of the 100 push-ups program I blogged about earlier. I was able to eek out 2 more than what today's plan required. Go me! LOL

Yesterday I didn't get anything done so I tacked on yesterday's planks to today's workout. Those were hard after 4 sets of bridges.

Weight wise I am fluctuating between 215 and 214 this week. Yesterday was my high carb day so I gained a bit but I expect it all to be gone by tomorrow.

I have been pretty lax on cardio this week (We all know how I feel about cardio, don't we?). I am getting ready to go do my steady-state-twenty-minutes-of-hell as soon as I am done with this post and then I am planning to do some HIIT before walking the dog tonight.

No comments: