~~~~~~Randy Pausch~~~~~~

The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.

Consistent practice equals consistent progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dead Last Finish is greater than Did Not Finish which greatly trumps Did Not Start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Back on track Monday

Why does everyone start on Mondays?? LOL


This week has been completely and totally off-program. Diet and exercise is just not easy to maintain while driving for 45 hours in a car, getting 10 total hours of sleep and attending a wake and funeral over a 4 day span (man it seemed longer than that). Then driving home into a Tropical Storm which lasted FOREVER and dealing with an old house that does not like wind driven rain was the icing on the cake this week.

My body is simply done with this week. So instead of trying to jump back in I am resting until Monday. This seems like an excellent time to reevaluate the program and make changes. I doubt I will make many changes. I am happy with what I am doing and it is working, slowly, but working. I do think I will up carbs. I have been considering it for a while now. In fact I am tempted to say the hell with macros and just eat, keeping calories in check through IF.

I will be pulling out NROL today and flipping through it. I have been considering alternating between it and kettlebells. I know replacing the kettlebells entirely would be a bad idea. I have too much fun doing them.

No comments: