~~~~~~Randy Pausch~~~~~~

The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.

Consistent practice equals consistent progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dead Last Finish is greater than Did Not Finish which greatly trumps Did Not Start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, August 8, 2008

uhg!

I am wiped out today. I don't know exactly why but I suspect it has to do with the fact that week has been psychotic and my sleep patterns are messed up.

I made it through half of my workout today and simply did not have the energy to even consider KB swings. I am going to take a rest and go back later.

I am also beginning to suspect that I am keeping my carb levels too low. Which really sucks because I like my diet I don't really want to add any carbs. Maybe I will play around with a small amount of berries in my shake. It's time to switch up the diet anyways.

The scale actually hit 213 this week. It didn't stay there but the number was nice to see anyways!

Cardio has been hit or miss this week. I put it as part of my goals that I would do 2 sessions of HIIT a week but I think I am going to have to rethink that. I suppose, depending on how you look at it, my kettlebell work could be viewed as HIIT. Maybe I will adjust the work vs rest times and use that as HIIT. After I do that KB work I don't have anything left for additional high intensity anything.

OK, enough whining and blabbering for now. Back to the kettlebells!

No comments: