~~~~~~Randy Pausch~~~~~~

The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.

Consistent practice equals consistent progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dead Last Finish is greater than Did Not Finish which greatly trumps Did Not Start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, August 8, 2008

Warp Speed Revisited- Sorta

I really liked the diet the diet that came with WSFL. My only problem was eating so many freaking times a day. My body just doesn't work like that. So I think I will take the general layout and tweak it to suit my eating schedule.

Here is what I came up with. This will follow my typical 16 hour fast and 8 hour eating window. Non workout days tend to have a shorter eating window since I don't have to have a PWO shake.

PWO shake (11am) - 1 cup skim milk, 1 cup wild blueberries, 1 scoop whey PP, creatine and matcha powder, water and ice as needed

Meal 1 (1pm) - spinach salad with 2 tsp oil, 2 hard boiled eggs, 1/4 cup raw nuts, 4 ounce lean meat, chai with 2 Tbsp heavy cream

Meal 2 (4pm) - toddy coffee ice - 6 Tbsp heavy cream, 1 scoop PP, matcha powder, 8 ounces frozen toddy, water and ice as needed, Torani sweetener

Meal 3 (7:30pm) - 6 ounces lean meat, spinach salad, salad veggies, 2 tsp oil

This gives me 1650 calories, fat 52%, protein 33%, carb 14% on workout days

and

1380 calories, 60% fat, 32% protein, 7% carbs on non-workout days

No comments: