~~~~~~Randy Pausch~~~~~~

The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.

Consistent practice equals consistent progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dead Last Finish is greater than Did Not Finish which greatly trumps Did Not Start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, August 11, 2008

Today's total...

is 97! It would have been 99 but I didn't count two of them because I couldn't get my elbows locked out on them. I am talking push-ups of course. Today was week 3/day 1. I really struggled on today's but I did it. Set 3 and 5 I had to take a brief rest (10ish seconds) before completing the set.

I skipped planks. After 99 (97) push-ups I was done!

My weight was up 1 pound today. I figured that after my high carb weekend and my raging sunburn was probably the cause. Then I got a surprise early visit. So maybe the gain was TOM related. Maybe it was a little of everything and I will see a big drop next week. I am going with that theory! LOL

Eating was good today, although out of order. I usually start my day with PWO shake but I didn't get my workout in until 8 tonight. So I ended the day with PWO instead.

No comments: