~~~~~~Randy Pausch~~~~~~

The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.

Consistent practice equals consistent progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dead Last Finish is greater than Did Not Finish which greatly trumps Did Not Start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Can YOU Do 100 Push-ups???

NO!? Wuss!

Okay, neither can I, but I'm gonna darnit!

Over at 100 Push-ups.com they have a plan to get you to 100 in 6 weeks. Now I am not delusional enough to think that I can do 100 push-ups with 6 weeks of training regardless of what some well designed website says, but the plan seems sound. I am going to start with knee push-ups for 6 weeks and redo the program and move up to bench push-ups and then to floor push-ups. I have a goal of doing 10 real push-ups by the end of the year. I have just enough time to run through this program 3 times (knees, bench, floor) before then.

Other than impressing my friends at a party and making my husband feel inadequate, I can't think of any reason that I need to do 100 push-ups, but it would still be cool! LOL

No comments: