~~~~~~Randy Pausch~~~~~~

The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.

Consistent practice equals consistent progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dead Last Finish is greater than Did Not Finish which greatly trumps Did Not Start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

It's that time again!




























Aug 27
Bust - 44 (-.25)
Chest - 36 (-.25)
Waist - 40 (-1.5)
Hips - 48 (-.5)
Thighs - 25 (-1.5 each)
Calves - 14.5 (-.25 each)
Upperarm - 15.5 (-.5 each, 'bout damn time!)
Forearm - 12 (no change)
Wrist - 6.5
Neck - 14
Weight - 210.6

BF% - 37.5%(-1%)

Open Challenge Goals
Goal 1: Weight Loss of 43lbs (218 to 175) - I am at 210. Not as far as i would like to be but considering the month I have had I can't sneeze at 8 pounds!

Goal 2: Losing 2 dress sizes (18 to 14) - I am still an 18 but I can get into some of my 16s so I am on the verge of sizes.

Goal 3: Compliance - Goal 3: Compliance - Performing HIIT twice a week and SS cardio 3 times a week. Compliance sheet will be maintained. Success at the end will be determined by compliance %. - My compliance is 75% because of my week out of town for the funeral. The rest of the month was 100%.

Goal 4: Perform 10 pushups. (0 to 10) - Push-ups - Still at 0 here but I have progressed from push-ups on my knees to push ups on the bench. I was able to do 7 of them. That is up from 3 when I started the challenge.

No comments: