~~~~~~Randy Pausch~~~~~~

The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.

Consistent practice equals consistent progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dead Last Finish is greater than Did Not Finish which greatly trumps Did Not Start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Nothing like the threat of a bathing suit...

...to motivate you!!

So, my inbox was the victim of, what I thought was, a bad joke. Then I realized my husband was serious. He wants to attend his company's Summer Party. Which, BTW, is in 2 weeks AND at the local water park! Nothing like a little notice!

After I recovered from my panic attack, I asked him if he was serious. He was and is!

But, I had one hell of a workout today. There is nothing like the thought of my pasty white thighs in a bathing suit to make me push extra hard.

Today's workout consisted of Romanian Deadlifts (4X8 @ 92lbs), Push up and KB swing circuit (4 sets, 12, 11, 10, 9 reps, 25lb KB), highpull/single arm swing ladder starting with 5 reps each side and no rest (20lb KB) and 20 minutes on the Gazelle.

No comments: