~~~~~~Randy Pausch~~~~~~

The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.

Consistent practice equals consistent progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dead Last Finish is greater than Did Not Finish which greatly trumps Did Not Start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Cha Cha Cha

I am back to doing the two pound shuffle! LOL

I was hoping to be down to 200 by the time the JP Fitness Women's Challenge began but that isn't going to happen. I am still hoping for 210. Nine pounds in one month is totally doable. Especially now that I am in a weight loss frame of mind.

I really would love to reach my goal of 165 by December 1st. However, I am setting my Challenge Goal for 177. That is 2 lbs a week. I have to hit 2.5lbs a week to hit my 165 goal. I hope I can do that but it is hard to maintain that loss for 5 months without a plateau.

I am going to start keeping a food diary but I am not doing it in the computer. I am going to keep an old fashion pen and paper one. I figure if my weight loss starts to lag I can go back and add a few days into daily plate and see what is going on.

I am also considering adding in more SS cardio. I truly hate the stuff but it is a means to an end so... Get in, get it done, get out fast!?? Between walking the dog and SS cardio I should be burning a decent amount of extra calories.

No comments: