~~~~~~Randy Pausch~~~~~~

The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.

Consistent practice equals consistent progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dead Last Finish is greater than Did Not Finish which greatly trumps Did Not Start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, July 18, 2008

I WILL stick to my plan!

I spent the whole day at the park with the kids. Even though, for the most part, I sat around and talked with the other moms, I am worn out. All I want right now is a nap!

However, I have made the commitment to stick to my plan. It is not an overly aggressive plan so I really have no good excuses! Of course the fact that today's plan includes BSS doesn't help. Have I mentioned how much I hate single leg work??

So here is what is on the plan for today.

BSS - 4 sets, 6 reps each side holding 25lbs on the working side (Hated Exercise)

KB swing/clean and press into swing combo - 2 sets, 12 reps each side with 20lb KB

20 minutes on the gazelle (Hated Exercise)

I also spent about 15 minutes hula hooping at the park today with the kids.

No comments: