~~~~~~Randy Pausch~~~~~~

The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.

Consistent practice equals consistent progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dead Last Finish is greater than Did Not Finish which greatly trumps Did Not Start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

JP Fitness Second Half of '08 Challenge

Runs from August 1st to December 31st, must set between 3 and 6 goals and post monthly about your progress.

So here are my goals:
  1. Weight goal - 175, I would like to be 165 by December 31st but I think that is an unrealistic goal.
  2. Size goal - 14, I have a formal party to go to the first week in December and I would love to be able to look awesome in my dress. (a 12 would also be really cool! I think I may have been 12 last time I wore a 12, okay that may be a bit of an exageration)
  3. Workout goal - I will incorporate one exercise in each workout that I hate. I have a tendency to avoid things I can't stand, namely single leg work and cardio. So BSS and lunges will be finding their way into my workouts.
  4. Performance goal - 10 real push-ups. Right now I can only do them on my knees, I really want to work up to doing them on my toes.

No comments: