~~~~~~Randy Pausch~~~~~~

The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.

Consistent practice equals consistent progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dead Last Finish is greater than Did Not Finish which greatly trumps Did Not Start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Bottomless Pit

That is what I feel like today. I don't know what is wrong with me but I have a serious case of the munchies. I am not even that hungry I just really want to eat. Not even bad things, just eat.

Perhaps it is in response to the recent "overnight" weight loss I had? Perhaps it is that time of the month? Perhaps....

I don't know what else but I am not eating anything else until dinner!!

Instead let me go type up a couple of new recipes!

No comments: