~~~~~~Randy Pausch~~~~~~

The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.

Consistent practice equals consistent progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dead Last Finish is greater than Did Not Finish which greatly trumps Did Not Start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Back on Track

I am focusing on getting back on track today. Yesterday was a carb up day that I took a little too far! LOL I don't think Taco Bell is the preferred carb up food! Not to mention my children were sent home with two bags of the best peaches in the world this weekend and I lost all self control. Man, were they good!

So today I am working on getting back in ketosis by staying as close to 0 carbs as possible. I also have a kettlebell circuit planned for my workout followed by 15 or 20 minutes on the gazelle.

I have a doctor's appointment today and then I am meeting a friend for dinner so I will have to be very careful.

I was finally below 220 but today I found myself at almost 222. I am not really worried since yesterday was a carb up day and my cycle begins soon but it was still a bit of a wake up call to not see the teens on the scale anymore!

So back on course and off to the gym!

No comments: