~~~~~~Randy Pausch~~~~~~

The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.

Consistent practice equals consistent progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dead Last Finish is greater than Did Not Finish which greatly trumps Did Not Start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Circuits, Circuits, So many Circuits

I have been compiling a list of KB circuits as I find them online for those days that I lack creativity and inspiration. (or for those days that I know I am a big fat cheater and will choose the easy exercises.)

Here is the one I chose today...

Windmills X6

Swings X12

Reverse Crunches X12

Alternating Swings X24

Push Ups X12

BSS X12 each side

Snatch X12 each side

Russian Twist Combo X12

KB front Squat X12

No comments: